Thursday 4 July 2019

Thursday, 04-07-19

Morning.

I changed my mind yesterday and had a BLT for breakfast.   I know, weird, but it was delicious and satisfying.


I didn't take any other photos, sorry.

Weigh in:
Well, where do I start?
Firstly, three and a half pounds off.  Woo hoo - or words to that effect.

Secondly, I'm half one and a half pounds under the lowest I was before my world (and weight loss) turned upside down with my mum's death.  In other words, I'm on my way again.

Thirdly, I am into the BMI healthy banding again.

Finally, and really so important to me, although not in SW terms, since I started losing weight after my gallbladder crash, I have now lost SIX STONES (and half a pound).  I've gone from goodness knows what XXXL size to size 12/10, from whatever I could find in the way of clothing to being selective and critical.  I've gone from the point of totally giving up to real hope for my future.  Last week I was close to despair but, thanks to you and your encouragement, I have picked up.  This week I know I can do it again.  Sometimes it helps to take the lomg term view.

And to add to that, the trifle I took to the taster evening was quite a hit.  I am so pleased.

Image may contain: fruit and food
Ten and a half pounds to go to target.

Today's food plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
Just because I love it!
SW:  free

L:  salmon salad
I have some salmon ledft over from Tueasday so I will concoct some salady thing to have it with
SW: don't know yet but it's likely to involve syns for some mayo

D:  Mediterranean chicken orzo (from the PoN cookbook);  fruit and jelly
.
SW:  hopefully free!

13 comments:

  1. Very very well done 😊 I started sw 2 months ago, I have (slowly!!) lost one and a half stones so far. It is a great plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One and a half stones in two months is fantastic. Many congratulations!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Joy, I am SO pleased for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawww - thanks, Sooze, that's lovely.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Lyn - In two months, that's amazing...not slow!!

      Delete
  3. Joy, that's all so fantastic. Well done, an amazing and inspiring journey. Thank you for sharing it with us, you deserve to get where you want to be x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lyn, I'm so pleased. Just ten and a half pounds to go now.
      xx

      Delete
  4. That's amazing weight loss. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joy, I had no idea that you had lost as much as that! You fabulous lady...so amazingly well done. I really need to get myself into gear! I've been messing around for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, you have been one of my biggest encouragers, thank you so much.
      It's so hard to get started. I needed a health crisis to boot me up the bum and into losing weight but I'm glad about it now, even if it was miserable at the time.
      xx

      Delete
  6. I'm so behind on reading and commenting but it's still true to say - what an amazing achievement! You're doing so well and target weight is just a little way away! You're a real inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Chrissie, I missed this at the time. Thanks for your encouragement. xx

      Delete