Saturday 6 July 2019

Saturday, 06-07-19

Good morning.

Yesterday was a bit of a mess up really, as far as food was concerned.
Didn't want breakfast so didn't have any.  Lunch was as planned and was really tasty - leftover fancy rice with salad veg, ham and olives.
Then I set off for Southwold and that's where things fell apart because guess why - I shouldn't have gone until today.  Luckily I found a lovely B&B for the night but the food plans went to pot; needs must and all that.  Never mind, it could have been a lot worse.  I managed to pick up an egg and bacon sandwich in the little village shop where the B&B is plus an apple, and there were two club biscuit waiting by the mugs  - note, I said 'were'!  Ooops!

Today's plans are a bit wonky as I won't get the key to the house until four.
B:  A cooked breakfast, courtesy of the nice lady who runs the B&B.  I could have had the works but asked for bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms.  No cereal, thank you, no toast and just black coffee - no cream, thanks.  Really, no thanks.  :-)

L:  well, no idea but I have already located a co-op and a Tesco so I will pop in there and pick up some fruit or similar.  Actually, no, I have fruit in one of my bags, don't I, plus yogurt.  I won't starve, that's for sure.

D:  what I had planned for yesterday, stuffed peppers and a salad, followed by fruit and yogurt.
The mince had barely started to thaw in the chill-bag and I shoved it in the freezer compartment of the little fridge here overnight so it will be fine this evening.  Fruit for dessert and I might (or might not) indulge in a little something alcoholic!
I'm not specifically thinking in SW terms today but I will be careful and am aware so it shouldn't be too bad.

Ss:  water, fruit

Body Magic:  I will be walking everywhere today so I should burn some calories.



p.s.  I've located the local butcher too!

2 comments:

  1. If 'on plan' is a near impossibility, I try to think in terms of calories ((ish). Sometimes though I hate that I always have to be considering what I eat. I have several friends who simply don't need to. They just eat normally. It's very frustrating. Good job you managed to find a B&B. That could have been awkward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have had to go home again which would have been an awful waste of petrol and time! I'm so glad I didn't!
      xx

      Delete