Sunday 14 July 2019

Sunday, 14-07-19

Good morning.
Home, sweet home, and back on track!  I'm not even thinking of hopping on those scales until tomorrow.

Sometimes the simplest things are the best.  Lunch, tuna mayo with a plain salad, was very satisfying.













And here's dinner.  I made five tiny omelettes (with one egg, 15mls each mini-omelette) in my little egg pan, then I lined a crumpet ring with parchment to prevent any sticking and layered pancake, fajita mixture (left over from last week), finishing with one more layer of mix and topped with grated cheese before baking for about 30 mins.  It was really, really nice and I will use that idea again in different ways.



Today's plans are:
B:  bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes
A jolly good SP breakfast and I'll ramp up the veg
SW:  free

L:  halloumi salad wrap
After last week's success, I stopped off at Sainsbury's on the way home to got a few bits and bobs and bought some of the lighter halloumi to give it a go.  I'll let you know.
SW:  at least one healthy extra A for the cheese, one B for the wrap and one syn for some mayo in home made coleslaw

D:  chicken fajita 'stew' (the last from last week) with assorted veg
It was a good and frugal thing to do - to use one chicken breast but loadsa veg and it has made enough for pretty much four meals.  I think I will up the protein in this last one with some chick peas from the freezer because I don't think it contains much, if any, chicken.
SW:  I might have some grated cheese over it for the other healthy extra A, it depends on how much I have for lunch

Ss:  fruit and sparkly water

Body Magic:  a good walk.  After last week's activity, I'd like to keep it going a bit.  We have country lanes around here and I could take note of where the roadside bramble patches are.

Last of all, I have notes of the planning until next hursday so I need to get them properly written up.  I'm pretty sure I have got in what I need so no need for much shopping.


2 comments:

  1. I've been away too and am DREADING the scales tomorrow. On plan since yesterday ....I have to draw a line, face the music and move forward. Oh, it's never ending! Love your mini omelettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel very up and down at times, doesn't it, like a yoyo! Don't dread - as I tell myself, it's a learning opportunity, getting on them there scales!
      xx

      Delete