Tuesday 2 July 2019

Tuesday, 02-07-19

Good morning.

Yesterday started off with some overnight oats.  40g oats soaked overnight in yogurt, blueberries and raspberries.
My strawberries are more or less over now but I found a handful this morning and decided to add them to the oats for a more fruity hit.  Very nice too.

Lunch went all awry.  Some
morning shopping with Beth took longer than expected and then I remembered that I needed to leave school earlier because I had a boob squash thingy in the afternoon so I grabbed an apple and ate it on the way to school and had the pre-made cheg in the short time between getting home from that and leaving for tuition.  No salad and no photo!


Dreadful photo, sorry!  However, the pizza-stuffed chicken tasted loads better than it looks and on the salad I had some honey and muistard dressing that I got that monring that is half a syn per tbsp and it was nice - well, the nicest low cal version I have found so far - so I had that instead of mayo.




Today's plans:
It's going to be another SP day today.
B:  cooked breakfast
So that's bacon, egg, tomato and mushroom, all freebies. 
SW:  free

L:  either a ham salad or a ham salad roll, depending on how I feel; strawberries and yogurt
Just what it says really and there might be mors salad on the side too.  I have a lot of lettuce!
SW:  One healthy extra B for the roll, nearly half an A for the cheese spread on the roll instead of butter and if I have dressing or mayo, it will be one syn.

D:  salmon with either some stir fry summer veg or more salad; yogurt
Simple and easy and I will decide on cooked or raw veg nearer the time; it really depends on how the weather has been.
SW:  free

Ss:  water or fruit

E:  a walk

2 comments:

  1. They say we eat with our eyes...and I definitely would eat your breakfast in that pretty heart shaped bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilcos - very cheap. I think it is pretty too, thank you!
      xx

      Delete