Sunday 7 July 2019

Sunday, 07-07-19

Good morning.
Yesterday ended up naughty, what with the alcohol, the ice cream and so on, but very nice.  In slight compensation, I was walking around for several hours, either striding out along the sand dunes or meandering in and out of shops.
I will now draw a veil over yesterday and move on into today which will be very much better!

Today's plans are definitely SW friendly.
B:  waffles with fresh fruit and yogurt. 
Oh, yes, I have my waffle maker with me!  Waffles are a treat and I don't intend to go without them while on holiday.
SW:  I am synning the oats at seven syns

L:  ham or turkey salad roll, salad, fresh fruit
This will be eaten while sitting beside the seaside, beside the sea!  I've brought some of my plastic pots with me for things like salad!
SW:  one healthy extra B for the roll and a bit of A for the cheese spread that replaces butter for me nowadays.

D:  steak and chips, roasted tomatoes
I located a rather good little butcher's and treated myself to a sirloin steak, from which he cut off all the fat for me.  Horrendously expensive but I will see if I can batter it out, cut it in half and save the other half for later on in the week and anyway, dear me, I'm on holiday!  The chips will be SW chips, of course.
SW:  one or maybe two syns for some mayo to dunk the chips into.

Ss:  water, fruit

Body magic:  loadsa walking


No comments:

Post a Comment