Tuesday 23 July 2019

Tuesday, 23-07-19

Good morning.  Apologies for yesterday's non-appearance.  I didn't have time first thing and then, once home, my guest and I went out and, one way and another, I just left it.

So - yesterday's food was
B:  fruit and natural yogurt
L:  tuna salad and an apple (a picnic)
D:  salmon, stirfry and new potatoes
And, as far as I can tell, the figures are:
about five syns for dressing
I nibbled on some cheese for a healthy extra A
no healthy extra B - bad me
Lots and lots of body magic as we walked around Hanningfield reservoir nature reserve.

Today's plans (which might very well change) are:
B:  waffles, fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra B (sharing the waffles with my friend who is staying) for the oats

L:  egg mayo salad; fruit yogurt
As on the label
SW:  some syns for mayo, more if I make some coleslaw

D:  Maybe a veg curry with some fancy wholemeal rice/grains/whatever
There are a lot of food things my friend can't have so I'll have to use what she can have and maybe add a few more bits and bobs for me after hers has been decanted off.
The rice will make it non SP but that can't be helped
SW:  Free, I think.

Ss:  water, lots of cold water.

Body Magic.  I really don't know, it depends on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment