Friday 11 January 2019

Friday, 11-01-19

Good morning.

I've now lost two and a half pounds of my half stone Christmas gain.  Phew . . .

Yesterday's photo diary - I totally forgot to photograph lunch but it was mixed fruit with natural yogurt and it was lovely.  I also troughed my way through several small 'easy-peelers'.

I had planned to have a salad with the 'calzone' but group went on for much longer than usual (lots of post-Christmas joiners) so by the time I got home, I just couldn't be bothered.  I'd prepared the calzone beforehand and should have done the same for the salad too.  Lesson learned!
Despite the lack of salad, I have to say dinner was absolutely delicious.  The wrap (Weight Watchers which is counted as a healthy extra B) is not pastry or pizza dough, obviously, but it does work OK.  I can have pies again!

Today's plans:
B:  baked egg
I have some tomato, onion, pepper and mushroom mixture that wouldn't fit in the calzone so I shall pop it it a ramekin, crack an egg on top and bake it.  I'll probably toast one slice of wholemeal to make dippers.
SW:  The toast will be a third of my healthy extra B

L:  beans on toast, apple or orange
Simple, healthy and delicious.
SW:  the toast is the rest of my healthy extra B and I will have 30g grated cheese on top which is one healthy extra A

D:  steak, chips, coleslaw
A Friday treat.  Very not frugal - but the rest of the day is OK so never mind.  I shall try out a steak rub I got online from a place I have just discovered and which I will ramble on about when I've tried most of what I bought.
SW:  one tbsp mayo is half a syn





5 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using a wrap to make the calzone, I think I'll try that, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a separate post on what I did. It's very easy.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Very well done on the weight loss, Joy. I knew it would come off for you with not much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I really do feel I'm on my way again now, thank goodness. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Well done x I've only just found this blog!

    ReplyDelete