Sunday 27 January 2019

Sunday, 27-01-19

Good morning!

Photo diary
I've done a separate review of the sausages and the nasi goreng.

Today's plans
B:  porridge, pineapple and yogurt
The pineapple was a prize at SW and the yogurt is home made so this ends up being very frugal.
SW:  I'm using one healthy extra A and one B for the milk and oats respectively

L:  bean and veg soup, mini-oranges
Home made and frozen last week in single portions.  It's every so useful to have a supply of home made soups in the freezer.  I used what I had and the pulses were all home soaked and cooked before open freezing to this soup is very frugal too
SW:  free

D:  meatballs and pasta in a spicy sauce, grated cheese
This is another SW ready meal.  People have said good things about this so fingers crossed.  I shall probably cook some extra veg as well.
SW:  the meal is free and the cheese will be my other healthy extra A

Ss:  fruit, Mullerliughts (one or two syns, depending on whether I have one or two).




5 comments:

  1. SW certainly seem to have upped their game with regard to the ready meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they have or maybe I am just easily pleased. I do like my food - as I'm sure you can tell. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love home made soup and make several different ones. Trouble is, what I really want to do us to dunk a great wedge of crusty bread. A Slimming World girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally understand. A couple of small slice of wholemeal just aren't the same, are they?
      xx

      Delete
    2. Sadly not!
      For some things there really are no substitutes

      Delete