Monday 28 January 2019

Monday, 28-01-19

Good morning.

Photo diary.
(I've decided it takes too long to make a 'single page' for this so I'll just put the photoes straight in here)








Breakfast:  porridge, natural yogurt and fresh pineapple











Lunch was soup - no photo but it was nice.





Dinner was a SW meal - meatballs and pasta in a tomato sauce.    Please see separate review.  :-)

I also had a yogurt, some more cheese that I synned and some mini-oranges as snacks.






Today's menu:
B:  bacon, egg, sausage, baked beans; orange
The bacon was YS so does need using up and the baked beans will be a bit from the can for lunch as one can is just a bit too much for two portions. 
SW:  free

L:  beans on toast with a topping of grated cheddar, fruit (grapes or pineapple - or both, maybe!)
Always a nice, frugal meal.  I will freeze the remaining portion for another time.
SW:  the toast is my healthy extra B and the cheese is one of my As

D:  Mediterranean chicken risotto, roasted tomatoes, salad; fruit yogurt
Another ready meal!
SW one syn for the yogurt

Ss:  fruit, yogurt

2 comments:

  1. On my first quick glance at your breakfast, my immediate thought was that chips with chicken curry and rather a lot of mayo was a strange thing to have for breakfast!! Should have put my glasses on....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's made me laugh! Looking again at the photo, I do see what you mean though!
      xx

      Delete