Thursday 3 January 2019

Thursday, 03-01-19

Good morning.
Weigh-day today and I am seriously tempted to skip it but I won't, I will face the music (and dance!).  I am guessing at another pound/pound and a half on this week.  I'll see if I'm right!

Today's plans:
B:  natural yogurt with pineapple, blueberries and raspberries
I have blueberries and raspberries to use up, bought in a moment of temptation.  The pineapple is from the freezer.
SW:  free

L:  ham paste, cheese, salad and cranberry wrap with a finger salad, natural yogurt.
Now I have found the wraps that are approved for use as a healthy extra B (the Weight Watchers ones), I'm enjoying a wider range of Bs.  The paste makes a great background texture/flavour in the wrap.
SW:  healthy extra B, the cheese is at least one healthy extra A and might be the other one too, depending on how cheesy I feel, the cranberry sauce is one and a half syns

D:  five spice chicken, fruit
The chicken is a slimming world recipe, cooked with a sauce made from sweet chilli sauce, white wine vinegar, garlic, five spice powder and soy sauce.  I think I will get it all started off earlier and then I can just add the stirfry veg and finish it off after group.
SW  the recipe tells me it is half a syn per serving.  I think that depends on how much sweet chilli sauce I use and am thinking it's more likely going to be one and a half to two

I've cottoned on to the fact that after group is a danger time for me.  I'm hungry, there's seven days to go before the next weigh in and it's just a very tempting time.  So, fighting back, I will plan things that just need heating up, a matter of minutes.

As an effort to get back in control, for a while I am keeping a photo diary.  If I eat it, I snap it!  Here's yesterdays, plus two diet cokes left over from Christmas (and there are six more waiting to be used).

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, let's hope the weigh in isn't as bad as you fear! Well done for making the decision to go. That lunch from yesterday looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sooze! Can I keep my fingers crossed all day, I wonder?
    Lunch was very delicious as was dinner, although the latter doesn't look all that great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I can identify with after group being a key danger point. Always :(
    A photo diary is a good idea - anything that helps.
    I hope you weren't tempted to skip weigh-in because you KNOW that it would be the wrong thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted but I didn't, I went and I stayed. It wasn'treatr, in fact it was a terrible result but . . . onward and downward. :-)
      xx

      Delete