Monday 21 January 2019

Monday, 21-01-19

Good morning!

Photo diary - I remembered!  Well, mostly anyway!
As you can see, I decided on cheesy chips rather than cheese as a nibble and I'm glad I did - they were tasty!  The steak looks bigger than it really was - I had two small, thin slices that I hammered out.


Today's plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
Good for a sore throat, I hope.
SW:   free

L:  boiled eggs and pitta dippers, fruit
I do love boiled eggs and they seem very filling.  I usually have two at a time.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the pitta

D:  curried chicken and cauliflower
This is a recipe from Take 5, a SW book of recipes that use five main ingredients.  I've not made it before but it looks OK.  I'll see how I feel about rice when the time comes.
SW:  free

Ss:  Mullerlight, tomatoes, cheese to nibble (healthy extra As)


No comments:

Post a Comment