Wednesday 16 January 2019

Thursday, 17-01-19

Good morning.

After posting yesterday, I looked in my diary and realised I was out for lunch with a friend and I forgot to take the breakfast photo so all I have for my photo diary is this.


Not a pretty sight but it tasted fantastic!

Lunch was curried cauliflower soup and that was really delicious too.  Probably high in syns but too bad, I had it and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I've looked up a recipe and will see if I can adapt it

Today's plans are:
B:  I have to have the smoked mackerel and I'm not wasting the pasta so I'll spray the pasta with butter frylight and then mix in the flaked fish and warm it all up.  Might add some sliced tomato too.  Weird but fingers crossed.
SW:  the fish is one and a half syns

L:  yogurt and fruit
My usual Thursday lunch.
SW: free

D:  Corned beef and cheese on toast
You see, I have my healthy extras to eat and it has to be something quick so I will use half a can of lean corned beef, mushed and spread on toast and melt some cheese over the lot.  Some Lea and Perrins shaken over should pep it up nicely.
SW:  both lots of healthy extras and one and a half syns for the corned beef (more if I have more)

Ss:  mullerlight, mini-oranges

Weigh in this evening.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment