Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tuesday, 08-01-19

Good mornimng.
As I expected, it's a whole lot easier now I am back at home with the normal routine back in place.  Here's yesterday's photo diary.  Much better!

The homity pie was tasty and made so much that I have a bit left over for a snack today.  It's not quite enough to freeze.


Today's plans.
B:  bacon and tomato, apple or orange
As always, it's bacon medallions (the lean part of back bacon) and then the tomatoes are cooked in the same pan so they soak up any flavour.
SW:  free

L:  ham paste, cheese and salad wrap with finger salad veg (cucumber, tomatoes, etc)
I'm so glad I've found where WW wraps are sold - they are the only wraps that count as a healthy extra B and I so enjoy a home rolled wrap
SW:  one healthy extra B as mentioned above, 30g cheese for my healthy extra A, the ham paste is one syn and some lighter than light mayo will be half a syn

D:  fish (probably cod because I have some in the freezer), mushy peas, SW chips and garlic mayo
I'll bake the fish in foil with some lemon juice and make the garlic mayo with some more lighter than light mayo and a bit of garlic puree.  I'm not sure which spice mix to use for the chips yet.
SW:  all free apart from the mayo which will be one syn for two tbsp.

Ss:  Mullerlight yogurt  (one syn), 65g fake feta (lighter and not authentic but counts as one healthy extra A)

Not horrendously expensive but not the most frugal day ever as the fish sends up the total cost.  It's good for me though, healthy and works with the SW plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment