Wednesday 16 January 2019

Wednesday, 16-01-19

Good morning.

Here's the photo diary although I had Beth (daughter) round and forgot to take a photo!


Today's plans are:
B: overnight oats with fruit (from the freezer)
 I haven't had OO for ages and I do love it.  I have added pineapple and wanted to use up some fresh blueberries too but, bad me, they had gone off so ended up in the recycling.  I try very hard not to do this but failed this time.
SW:  the oats are a healthy extra B and I will have half a healthy extra A as well in the form of milk

L:  Smoked mackerel pasta salad
The mackerel needs to be used by tomorrow and I cooked extra pasta yesterday so this will be a nice, easy lunch.  I intend to just flake the mackerel into the pasta and might add a bit of sauce of some kind - I'll see how it goes.   The salad will probably just be leaves and cucumber.  Simple.
SW:  one and a half syns for the mackerel


D:  tuna, bacon and cheese jacket potato with coleslaw and a side salad
Another one I haven't had for ages and I'm so looking forward to it.  Nice and easy to prepare in advance and great value
SW:  45g grated cheese is one and a half As and I will load up the extra light mayo with four tbsp for two syns (some for the tuna, some for coleslaw

Ss:  Mullerlight, banana, oranges

Look what I found yesterday in Morrisons.  I had one last night and it was very acceptable.  I daresay I couldn't have told you the flavour if I hadn't known but - smooth and sweet does it for me!


7 comments:

  1. Morning Joy - ooh yum, I've got some smoked mackerel in the freezer, will have to get it out and do a pasta salad for tomorrow's lunch. Had totally forgotten how much we like that, haven't had it for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to laugh - I've got all that prepared and then look in my diary to find that I'm out for lunch today. Doh!!!
      Guess what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow!
      Have a lovely lunch tomorrow (and today, of course).
      xx

      Delete
    2. I have just had a scambled egg for breakfast. I had the same type of cakes from Morrisons on Monday morning I like the Cherry bake well.
      Hazel c uk

      Delete
    3. I still have to try that one. Maybe a little snack . . .?
      xx

      Delete
  2. I see you've been spammed, I hate them with a passion, i wish they'd spam off!!

    How many sins are acceptable? And what limit do you give yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one has been deleted. They really are a pest. You'd think Google could do something about it.

      For my weight, I'm allowed between 5 and 15 syns each day but I prefer to go as low as possible so if I do have a hungry evening I have some fall back. If I'm not hungry, I don't see the point of snacking or having extra just for the sake of it.
      xx

      Delete
    2. I have tried SW once but got in mess over healthy a + b. I may print off a week to try.

      Delete