Sunday 13 January 2019

Sunday, 13-01-19

Good morning.
I only have one photo for yesterday because
a)  I didn't have any breakfast (not hungry, no time) and
b)  Lunch was out and even had I wanted to, I didn't have my camera.
Here's dinner though.

And it was lovely!

Today's plans:
B:  sort of corned beef hash with baked beans
I have, left over from yesterday, some of the corned beef mixture, some beaten egg and some baked beans so I intend to mix the egg into the hash and fry it in a pan and have it with the baked beans
SW:  I've already counted the corned beef stuff so it's free for me but it isn't really.  I'd normally have to syn the corned beef.

L:  Pitta pizza and salad
Use a split pitta as a base, make a sauce with ketchup and puree, slap on some appropraite veg (onion, mushroom, pepper) and some bits of very lean bacon and sprinkle over some cheddar before baking
SW:  two tbsp ketchup is one syn (Morrison's ketchup is lower synned than some other), the pitta is my healthy extra B and the cheese will be at least one of my healthy extra A, maybe both.  I'll see how much I need.

D:  Turkey roast dinner
Turkey from Christmas with roasties, sprouts, broaaoli, some basic stuffing and some chanberry sauce
SW:  the cranberry sauce is one and a half syns and the stuffing is three syns as I'm not adding any butter to it when I make it up but just having it neat, so to speak.

Ss:  apple, orange, maybe a Mullerlight for one syn.


9 comments:

  1. I've been reading through your daily menus with interest. I joined slimming world many years ago (when it was red or green days) and lost quite a lot if weight but always found it a struggle and couldn't maintain that way if eating at a time the hospital was trying to identify all my food allergies. A few years ago I tried SW again, could see that it had changed but didn't like the SW consultant at all - she kept insisting that I had to include dairy and seemed incapable of understanding food allergies and said that was the reason I wasn't losing weight fast enough! Anyway, following on from reading your successes I'm going to give SW another try, initially as an online member, and see how I get on. Thanks for inspiring me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, EIleen. WHat a shame your group leader was unsympathetic. There's a lot more understanding abvout allergies nowadays as well as food choices like vegetarianism and veganism which are pretty much considered mainstream nowadays. You will find that there are non dairy choices in the heA list, of which we are now supposed to have two, which suits me down to the ground. More cheese!!!

      I do hope you can get it to work for you now. I was very doubtful when I started but it really has helped, much to my amazement. Do let me know how it all goes, won't you.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Yes, I will let you know. It's a good time for me to start as I need to do the monthly shop so can tweak my usual order to get SW suitable groceries.

      Delete
    3. Very helpful, I agree. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Bought the wraps, just have to make time to try the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was quick. It took me ages to pin down the WW wraps. Well done, you!
      xx

      Delete
  3. The photographs ate definitely inspiring because it doesn't look like a diet/healthy eating plan. I've become disillusioned with WW since it's not a diet and they aren't meetings they are studios. Its all a load of cobblers.People go to lose weight and it is a healthy albeit diet what ever way you dress it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hears that WW had changed their 'brand' (I dislike that term as much as 'syns'!) but not the specifics, and their magazine has changed too. Maybe they've lost their way rather.

      I'm sure I could make my SW meals look like a diet, if I wanted, but myt aim is to make it a normal part of the rest of my life (with tweaks when I don't want to lose any more, of course) and I'm thrilled that you think I'm hitting that target. Thank you so much for saying so.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Access to computers and other control systems which might provide you with information about the way the world revolves around technology should be unlimited and total. All information should be free and accessible to all. Seeing how you are being monitored by most of these tech companies. And also needing cyber help in many areas of your day to day activities, we at INTEGRATEDHACKS have come come up with a team of highly motivated and dedicated hackers to help you get access to information you are being deprived of and also protect you when necessary. Our services include and are not limited to hacking of social media accounts,email accounts, tracking of phones hacking of bank cards and many more.
    Have you ever been hacked? Need to recover your stolen account, Want to monitor your kids,spouse or partner, Change your school results, track messages from an email or mobile number, secure your email accounts, phones, bank accounts and many more, INTEGRATEDHACKS is the one for you. Hundreds of our clients have their jobs done consistently and efficiently in no time. Our professional hackers for hire team is highly qualified and can hack anything or device you desire without giving the target any form of notification which makes us one of the best.
       Are you having doubts about your partner ? Worry no more. All your doubts would be cleared.


    ★ Contact Us today For Your Desired Hacking services via : integratedhacks@protonmail.com and experience cyber hacking like never before.

    ReplyDelete