Friday 18 January 2019

Friday, 18-01-19

Good morning!

Yesterday's photo diary

plus more mini-oranged and two Hi-Fi bars

Two pounds off at group and I got Slimmer of the Week - sort of.  I wasn't the person who lost the most but first week losers are not eligible, neither is anyone who gained the previous week.  There were several of us who lost the same this week so the leader added in last week's losses as well as this week's to sort us out and that's how I got Slimmer of the Week.  No complaints from me - it was a lovely basket of goodies (including those two Hi-Fi bars which I ate as a sort of celebration).


I lost two pounds, by the way.

Today's plans:
B:  corned beef hash with fried tomatoes, apple
I have half the tin of corned beef to use up so this seems ideal!  Pre-cook some potato and some onion, cube/slice them, add cubes of corned beef, spray with oil and fry  and turn until getting crispy round the edges.
SW:  One and a half syns for the corned beef.

L:  tomato soup, bread for dunking
The soup is from the freezer and that's it, all gone now, so I will need to make some more next week.
SW:  the bread is half my healthy extra B and I will add some milk to the soup for part of a healthy extra A

D:  salmon, chips and peas; melon
Not that cheap but it doesn't matter as I'm not paying!
SW:  free

Ss:  fruit, Mullerlight yogurt (one syn), cheddar (the rest of my healthy extra As)



I won't be able to do a photo diary over the weekend but will be back with it on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Well done! i have only ever won the Slimmer of the week basket once for weight loss but I also once won it when it was raffled because the winner hadn't stayed. I sometimes make corned beef hash for my husband as he loves it. It always smells nice but not my kind of food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never expect to so it was rather a shock. I feel it was a bit of a 'cheat' really though. I did win it genuinely just before Christmas because most others had started their Christmas celebrations! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's a nice prize to win, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it. Very practical and useful. I'm working my way through some of them this week.
      xx

      Delete