Friday 8 February 2019

Friday, 08-02-19

Good morning.

SW group yesterday was a Taster Evening and everything was absolutely delicious.  I'm so glad I don't eat before group!
Somehow, amazingly, after a weekend away AND a meal in London this week, I have lost another two pounds.  I'm really not sure how that happened but no arguments from me, especially after maintaining last week and not expecting anything more than a maintain this week either.
My BMI is now 26, meaning that I am only 1.1 points away from getting into the healthy banding - just four and a half pounds.  I'll be there by the end of February.
I've also sorted the Christmas/New Year gain and a bit more!
I am a happy bunny this morning.

Today's plans:
B:  fruit
I'm not at all hungry this morning so fruit will just fit the bill.
SW:  free

L:  home made cheesy broccoli soup with bread
I have a couple of broccoli stems which make the most amazing soup.  I never chuck them nowadays.  It makes it a nice, frugal lunch.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and a B for the bread

D:  lamb shank in red wine gravy, sprouts and parsnip chips
The lamb is from Aldi and is in the nature of a bit of a well done as it's not the cheapest (although not terribly costly either).  I'm becoming addicted to parsip and carrot chips - they are very tasty.
SW:  two and a half syns for the lamb

Ss:  fruit, milk, maybe a Mullerlight for one syn


The savoury rice I made for Taster Evening was delicious so I've posted about it in a separate post.


No comments:

Post a Comment