Thursday 28 February 2019

Thursday, 28-02-19

Good morning!
I forgot to take any photos yesterday as it was such a busy day one way or another.

Today's plans are:
B:  bacon, egg and beans
I have part of a can of beans to use up and this is a nice, substantial meal that will set me up for a morning in town!
SW:  free

L:  yogurt and fruit
My usual weigh-day lunch.  Nice and light but also sustaining.
SW:  free but  if necessary I will count the yogurt as a healthy extra A

D:  slow cooked chicken curry and rice
This is my magazine recipe for today.  It's a pull out from an old Good Food magazine and looks easy.  It's also an ideal opportunity to try the slow cooker function on my Instant Pot and it means I will have a hot meal waiting for me when I get home after SW group this evening.  I have rice in the freezer so that will be perfect.
It's a bit short on veg so I will add more as I usually do.
SW:  should be free

Ss:  I have a healthy extra A and a B to fit in somewhere - probably a few nuts and some milk.

And it is Slimming World group this evening and I HAVE to have lost something this week - I've been so careful.  I won't quite get into the healthy BMI range this week but I'd like to be really close!  Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Am sure you will have lost tonight. The slow cooker chicken curry sounds good, it's always nice to have a meal ready for when you get in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do update us on your progress, Joy.

    ReplyDelete