Sunday 10 February 2019

Sunday, 10-02-19

Good morning!

The naughty fish and chips yesterday was absolutely scrummy and I have no regrets whatsoever.  I don't think it will have done too much damage either as I didn't have any breakfast and 'supper' was some tuna with a salad followed by fruit with natural yogurt.  We walked loads too.

Back on plan again and today's plans are:
B:  scrambled eggs on toast
Pretty frugal and very filling, I find.  I use two eggs and two smaller slices of toast and spread a bit of cheese spread (Laughing Cow light today as that's what I have in the fridge) on the toast - better than butter and pretty tasty too
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a healthy extra A for the cheese spread. 

L:  chunky root vegetable soup
I will use a mixture of fesh and frozen veg for this soup and it should be delicious as well as pretty frugal and totally healthy
SW:  free

D:  salmon, SW chips, peas; Mullerlight
Not so frugal but it will be a lovely meal for me and my friend.  It's proving to be a very fishy weekend, isn't it, what with the cod and the tuna yesterday and salmon today.  That has to ve a good thing.
SW:  the main course will be free and one syn for the yogurt

Ss:  a nibble of cheese for the rest of my two As, fruit

4 comments:

  1. Oh we do like fish and chips, as an occasional treat. Having them at the seaside makes them taste all the better. I bet your friend is having a lovely time with you, being pampered with your delicious food. It's always nice when someone else does the cooking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Sooze. I do hope so.
      I guess then next 'real' fish and chips I will have will be at Southwold - by the shore again. Lovely!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I do love piping hot fish and chips eith lots of salt and vinegar.Yum. so worth the syns once a a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly had lashgings of salt. Great for the old blood pressure, I don't think! Not vinegar though. I just don't like it on fish and chips.
      Definiutely worth the syns though, for sure.
      xx

      Delete