Monday 4 February 2019

Monday, 04-02-19

Good morning.

After the weekend, things are back to normal now, thank goodness.

 What I plan to have today:
B:  yogurt and fruit
Fruit will be an apple and an orange and I'm still ploughing my way through the Mullerlight yogurts I got free with my Iceland SW ready meal order
SW:  One syn for the yogurt

L:  tomato soup, bread, cheese spread
The soup is from the freezer so nice and quick
SW: the bread is my healthy extra B and the cheese spread will be part of a healthy extra A

D:  steak, sprouts, spicy carrot and parsnip chips
The steak sounds lavish but is actually some leftovers.
SW:  free

Ss:  Milk (the rest of my As), fruit, Becks Blue (alcohol free lager and not bad - two syns per bottle)

I'll try to remember to take photos once I get home.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds a delicious was always. I made the lentil curry last week in the slow cooker. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm - lovely. Lentils are delicious, I think.
      xx

      Delete