Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tuesday

Good morning.

Yesterday went absolutely fine, thank goodness.  It's nice to be somewhere that isn't bulging with crisps, biscuits, wine and other yummy things as my self control is rather reliant on there not being any around!  Hardly self control at all, really.

Today's menu looks like this.

B:  a cooked breakfast
Mushroom, tomatoes, bacon, sausage and egg with a dollop of brown sauce
SW:  half a syn for the brown sauce

L:  Bean and veg soup
Just that.
SW:  free

D:  no idea as I will be in London having a meal with friends before we see The Phantom of the Opera.  I won't go mad but I'm not going to go without.  Moderation and enjoyment.

Ss:  none.  Apart from anything else, there won't be time.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh wow, what a lovely evening out....Phantom is one of my favourite musicals! I hope you have a gorgeous meal, enjoy the company and LOVE the show. I shall look forward to your write up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to it. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely time with friends and enjoy the meal and theatre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tania, I did. It was brilliant.
      xx

      Delete