Wednesday 6 February 2019

Wednesday, 06-02-19

Good morning!

No photos from yesterday but here's Monday's dinner - steak, sprouts and carrot and parnic chips.  Rather tasty!



Yesterday really can't be said to be SW friendly at all but I'm hoping it won't have done any long lasting damage and, as an incentive, it IS nice to be able to do up the lap belt in a coach with ease!  Little things make a big difference.

Today I am fully back on plan again.
B:  sausage in beans, apple
I wasn't hungry yesterday morning so didn't fancy breakfast.  I'd thawed a sausage so really had to eat it today so I opened a can of beans, took the skin off the sausage and rolled the contents into six likee sausage balls and they cooked in the beans as they heated up.  I also added some tomato puree and a pinch of my cajun spice and it was rather tasty.
SW:  free as the sausage is a SW sausage

L:  a cheese and onion toastie, a bit of coleslaw and a simple side salad.
I was going to have leftovers of yesterday's soup (which was so delicious) but there wasn't any so I fancy a toastie
SW:  all my healthy extras for the bread and the cheese plus two syns for some very light mayo

D:  roast turkey and assorted veg
The turkey was frozen after Christmas and I have loads of veg in the fridge so I can really load my plate.
SW:  free as I don't intend to have any sauce with the turkey

Ss:  trying for none after yesterday's London jaunt.


2 comments:

  1. I love parsnips! Every day I start on plan but far too often I fall off again :(

    ReplyDelete