Sunday 24 February 2019

Is it working

Judging by the statistics, I seem to have a number of 'silent' readers.  That's absolutely fine, it's lovely that people are reading, there's no expectation that all readers comment, obviously (although I'd love to hear from you sometime) and I hope it's helping you.  Thank you for reading.

With that in mind, I have just read what I think is a very helpful blog post from FatGirlSkinny's blog about what to do when the SW plan seems to stop working.  I don't totally agree with every detail but it's packed with commonsense advice that would really work for any sensible plan so I thought I'd share it.

Here's the link.  Do go over and have a read.
https://fatgirlskinny.net/slimming-world-fails/


2 comments:

  1. Mea culpa. X Julie C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me quoque, believe me, if you mean following the advice! It really does make a difference to weight loss. I find I have to watch my portion sizes like a hawk! :-) Free food is great, but not all free food is equal!
      xx

      Delete