Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday, 17-02-19

Good morning!

B:  yogurt and fruit
It's very useful to suddenly have a liking for this as  still have a few of the Mullerlight freebies to finish off and they're only a few days from their use by date now - not that I particularly worry about that with yogurt anyway.
SW:  one syn for the yogurt

L:  Beany veg soup, bread for dunking, apple
I made a lovely big pot of soup yesterday for lunch and there's plenty left for today and there's likely to be enough to be able to freeze a couple of portions for Mum and Dad for later on in the week too.  This time, I zizzed and then seived a can of chopped tomatoes for the base of the soup and it ended up like a thicker minestrone sort of thing.
SW:  all that goodness and totally free

D:  roast pork, roast potatoes, apple sauce, carrots, maybe kale; fresh fruit and natural yogurt
I shall slow roast the pork - it's only a tiny mini-joint anyway - and I might roast the carrots too.
SW:  I've looked up apple sauce and I'm estimating between two and three syns.

Ss:  Cheese and a milky drink for two syns and two healthy extra As.

Magazine week starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Menu sounds good, Joy. I really like slow roasted pork, and roasted veg of any kind, it really brings out the flavours, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too, yes. We're none of is fond of 'pink' meat and like it melt in the mouth so purists may shudder but we go our own sweet way! Roasted vegetables really do have a different flavour, I think.
    xx

    ReplyDelete