Friday 1 February 2019

Friday, 01-02-19

Good morning.  New month today!

Photo diary.


Breakfast:
I had beans in the fridge so I changed my plan to baked beans on toast - very tasty too.



And I'm afraid that's all I have for the diary.  Lunch was bits and bobs and I forgot about a photo of dinner.

At group, I was disappointed to just maintain but there you go.  I'm not sure why I didn't lose a bit, especially as size is going down but it's another week now so here's hoping.

Today's plans:
B:  marmite on toast, apple and orange
I just fancy marmite this cold, slightly snowy morning.
SW:  healthy extra B and a bit of A for the Dairylea on the toast (a good sub for butter)

L:  tomato soup with grated cheese; yogurt
The soup's already made and the cheese is already grated, both are in the freezer, so this is a very easy lunch.
SW:  healthy extra A for the cheese plus the natural yogurt

D:  salmon and veg, fruit salad and yogurt
Round at my parents - not frugal but not paying either!
SW:  I will have a tbsp of the seafood sauce for two and a half syns.

Ss:  trying for none today but if I do I'll try to make it a yogurt

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, quite snowy here, a few centimetres. We're having tomato soup too. Safe journey and I hope you have a good weekend with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. Have a lovely weekend yourself too. xx

      Delete
  2. New month memo to self...must try harder at SW!
    I've lost the plot, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to do, isn't it?
      I don't think I've lost the plot, I think the plot has lost me < grin >. I've been thinking about things and will probably make a few changes for an time. AFter all, there will be a point at which I want to maintain, I hope.
      xx

      Delete